Dave's Sports Views

Analysis, humor and opinion on the sports world

Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Correction

Thanks to those who read my article on Ben Roethlisberger over the past two days.

Much greater thanks to those who pointed out my errors. In describing the Raiders' and Giants' quarterback situations, I had my events in the wrong order and, thus, had my facts incorrect.

The Giants traded for Eli Manning and before signing Kurt Warner and before cutting Kerry Collins, though the latter was likely a foregone conclusion when Manning and Warner came on board.

When Oakland signed Collins, Rich Gannon was still the starter. In the third game of the season, Gannon went down with a neck injury and Collins became the starter. Again, likely to occur eventually but I still presented their quarterback situation at the time of the draft incorrectly.

Obviously there's no point in any of you coming to my blog if I'm not going to include the correct information. My apologies for the disservice, and I hope you return to the site soon.

Thanks,
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines